Hello Happy New Year....
Welcome to our blog. It’s a new year, a new beginning and whatever else we want to take on as new. For those who make resolutions, well good luck. Hoping you get to keep them. .
Just thinking about resolutions can be stressful. The inability to keep them makes me feel like I am cheating on me. But in reality have you noticed how with the onset of every New Year, you wish all of your plans, expectations, prophecies and dreams will immediately begin to manifest?
Oh yes we are human, but before you drive yourself nuts by asking why all of the craziness of last year, 2013 crept into the brand new 2014, take a deep breath and read this….
Whatever burdens you carried into 2014, let them down for a moment. You can pick them up later if you choose. That is after you've rested and settled into your new destiny in 2014. Life is short.
1.Accept the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue! 2.Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them. 3.Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it. 4.Drive carefully... It's not only cars that can be recalled by their Maker. 5.If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague. 6.If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it. 7.It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. 8.Never buy a car you can't push. 9.Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
10. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
11. Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
12. The second mouse gets the cheese.
13. When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
14. Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
15. You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the
world to one person.
16. Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
17. We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
18. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour..
19. Have an awesome day and know that someone has thought about you today.
20. It is I, your friend!
*Save the earth..... It's the only planet with chocolate!
Consider these before you run yourself crazy saying: ‘I thought I dropped off all this craziness in 2013…’
Have a great & blessed year!!!!